Introducing PowerCommander V
IF YOUR BIKE IS NOT LISTED OR FOR THE LATEST PRICING PLEASE CALL ON 08454 63 63 95 or from outside the UK on +448454636395
Dynojet introduce the New PowerCommander V.
The new Power Commander V is the latest in engine control technology from Dynojet. The PCV is very compact, yet offers expanded features and options, with tremendous control over your engine management system.
- Smaller unit – less than ½ the size of PCIIIusb
- Unit powers up via the USB – no need for 9v battery and adapter
- 2 position map switching as standard – switch not included
- Gear and speed input as standard
- 5v analogue input as standard – boost, temperature, MAP etc
- Enhanced Accelerator pump feature – vastly increased adjustment
- Optional control unit to allow 8 injector mapping
- Operates with Dynojet LCD display and Dynojet quickshifter
- New and improved software suite
- Enhanced Quickshifter control – Adjustable kill time per gear and time between shifts.
- Twin CAN ports for integration and expansion
- OBD On board fault diagnosis
Improved Mapping Features
- PCV allows -100% to +250% fuel adjustment
- User definable map break points, upto 96 x 96 break points (10 Throttle position break points as standard, up from 9 for the PCIIIusb)
- Individual mapping/maps per gear
- Individual mapping/maps per cylinder
- Individual mapping/maps against 5v input
- For example a mapping per cylinder, per gear could result in 24 individual fuel maps