Bienvenu Motorsports / VeloxRacing
- Your use of this website and any service or product contained within constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.
- Last update: 22/11/2017
- The Company/Seller/We/Us shall mean Bienvenu Motorsports, 186 Les Quennevais Park, St Brelade, Jersey, JE3 8JU. Channel Islands. Company Registered in Jersey 131031. Jersey GST Registered 0110617
- Any reference to You/Buyer/Purchaser shall mean any person, sole trader, and partnership, business that buys or has agreed to buy our goods.
- Conditions shall mean these Conditions of Sale.
- Goods shall mean items of any nature that the Purchaser buys or has agreed to buy from the Company.
- You should always check that the contact information you provide is correct before creating a customer account or proceeding to payment.
- You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, where required to access your customer account. You should ensure that you store your username and password securely and that the details required to access your customer account are not provided to another party.
- As a customer, you are responsible for your customer account and actions taken within it. If you are aware or suspect that our customer account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately.
- Our website is only intended for use by adults. Adults may purchase products for children as long as the products purchased are intended by the manufacturer for use by children.
The payment site uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to ensure the secure transmission of your personal data. You should be able to see the padlock symbol in the status bar on the bottom right-hand corner of the browser window. The URL address will also start with https:// depicting a secure webpage. SSL applies encryption between two points such as your PC and the connecting server. Any data transmitted during the session will be encrypted or scrambled and then decrypted or unscrambled at the receiving end. This will ascertain that data cannot be read during transmission.
PRODUCT PRICING AND TITLE
- We make every effort to ensure that the pricing displayed on our website is correct. However, if an error in the pricing of a product is found we reserve the right to either cancel your order or contact you to arrange payment of any extra sum due or refund any over-payment made by you (as applicable). The processing of an order can be cancelled or corrected by us at any time up to the shipment of that order and any related items.
- We reserve the right to alter all product pricing without notice.
- Title in any products ordered from us does not pass to you, the purchaser until we have received and processed a valid payment, and that payment has been made into our own bank account and your order has been shipped.
- When you place an order you will automatically receive a confirmation email from us to confirm your order. Your order constitutes an offer made to us to purchase the goods specified in the order.
- We will endeavour to fulfil your entire order prior to dispatch, (this may encounter some manufacturing time) unless otherwise instructed any items placed on backorder will be supplied as soon as available unless cancelled by the purchaser.
- We reserve the right to delay or refuse orders where a transaction contains incomplete details or details that cannot be verified or where fraud is suspected.
- If you are unable to reasonably ascertain these details or resolve these issues a full refund will be made against the card used at the time of purchase. No other form of refund or credit will be offered nor will a refund be made to any third party card or account.
SHIPPING & CUSTOM DUTY
- All orders received by us are shipped subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to ship products at a later date when the product ordered is not in stock at the time of purchase.
- We cannot be held responsible for disruption to shipping caused by industrial disputes or action outside our direct control. If such disruption occurs you will be offered delivery via an alternative delivery or fulfilment company.
- If you are ordering a product from outside the UK the recipient of the product is responsible for all customs duties or tariffs incurred in the country to which the products are shipped. Furthermore, your order may be subject to delay or be opened and searched by local customs authorities when entering the destination country. Please note we are unable to provide specific advice on customs duties or tariffs. Overseas shipping will be charged at either actual weight or volumetric weight (whichever is greater). We are based in Jersey which is outside the United Kingdom / EU for VAT and as such we do not charge VAT to customers outside the UK (as there is no current method for us to pre-pay these taxes), Jersey is however part of the EU in terms of import duty and if you are in the EU you should not be charged any import duty by your local tax/customs offices.
CANCELLATION RIGHTS, RETURNS & REFUNDS
- Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have a right to cancel your purchase. However, to exercise this right you must notify us in writing, (email or letter) within 28 working days from the day after you receive your goods.
- As stated above notification of cancellation must be in writing, a telephone call is not a valid cancellation.
- No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product unless the product was received defective and you are returning it for this reason.
- Goods that are sealed or shrink-wrapped and this is removed can only be returned if they are defective on arrival.
- No right of cancellation exists for personalised goods or special orders.
- There is no right of cancellation or return for goods that are permanently registered once used (for example FTecu FlashTune Products) For this reason a free download of the software is available for you to check the features of the product before purchase and registration.
- We reserve the right not to refund any PayPal fees charged to us when processing your purchase payment, PayPal no longer refunds the fees to merchants when they process a refund.
- Please observe the following procedure for all returns to us:
i) On the back of your delivery note or on another piece of paper, (if you no longer have your delivery note), include your order number and the reason for the return.
ii) If you are returning your product because it is defective, please state the defect or defects.
iii) Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately, we will be unable to issue a refund when the product is in an incomplete state.
- If the original packaging surrounding the product has been damaged or destroyed we will only issue a refund if the product is being returned due to a defect. If the original packaging of a defective product has been damaged or destroyed you should ensure that the returned product is adequately packed for shipment back to us.
- You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product.
- We recommend that all returns be sent by registered post so that a record of the return is available for you.
- We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us.
- Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
- If you fail to return a product to us, we may make arrangements to have the product collected from you. The cost of this collection will be passed on to you.
- Unused products may be returned promptly by customers to the address listed below:
- Bienvenu MotorSports Limited, 186 Les Quennevais Park, St Brelade, Jersey, JE3 8JU, Channel Islands.
- Subject to the above, we will refund the purchase price of a returned product after receipt of the returned item.
- We will also send out delivery labels to return the product if incorrectly sent by us.
- Will not refund any courier, overnight or express element of any delivery or postage charge, including Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- There is a 30% re-stocking charge on any products returned that are not deemed faulty.
- Any refund for returned goods will be less than the shipping charge incurred in shipping the goods to you originally.
- Any refund for returned goods that are not found to be faulty, we reserve the right to refund less the payment processing fees charged by PayPal as these are no longer refunded to merchants
We endeavour to respond to all customer complaints or queries as soon as possible. They should be sent to sa*******@Ve*********.com
When a Customer experiences a fault with a product it can be returned to Bienvenu Motorsports Limited. Unused goods that are faulty or defective may be returned within 28 days of receipt as per our normal returns policy. If you have used your products and they have become faulty or defective during use, they can be returned within the warranty period set by the manufacturer however the replacement of parts under warranty is at the sole discretion of the manufacturer and only they can agree to replacements. Please contact us prior to returning your goods so we can determine how a warranty claim should be made with the manufacturer, in most cases this will require you to log a support ticket with the manufacturer in order for them to troubleshoot your issue and agree to the replacement of the parts.
EVENTS OUTSIDE OUR CONTROL
Bienvenu Motorsports Limited shall not be liable for delay or failure to perform any obligation under these Terms & Conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of God, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
- Bienvenu Motorsports Limited grants you a licence to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only.
- This licence allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website.
- This licence does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
- Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission.
- Our website cannot be placed within the frame-set of another site.
- Third parties are not allowed to “deep link” to pages within our website, without our express prior written permission. All links (unless expressly permitted by us) should be to the main index page of our website. Furthermore, the content of such links, whether graphic or text should not be misleading, false, derogatory or in any other way offensive.
- The restriction on “deep linking” does not apply to affiliate partners who wish to send customers directly to a particular page or product in order to increase their affiliate sales.
- All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logs, layouts and look & feel are the copyright of Bienvenu Motorsports unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise.
- The data mining, extraction or utilisation of product information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
REASONABLY FORESEEABLE LOSSES
- Bienvenu Motorsports Limited will be liable for any losses incurred by you due to breaches of these Terms & Conditions by us, where such losses were reasonably foreseeable at the time the contract between you and us was made.
- All business, indirect or consequential losses not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are excluded.
- Bienvenu Motorsports Limited does not exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of duty by us, our employees or officers.
- The products for sale on this website are for track use only. The terms and conditions for the use of each product can be found on each manufacturer’s website and the use of the product by you infers your acceptance of the manufacturer’s terms and conditions.
The foregoing paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses of these Terms & Conditions shall be read and construed independently of each other. Should any part of this agreement or its paragraphs, sub-paragraphs or clauses be found invalid it shall not affect the remaining paragraphs, sub-paragraphs and clauses.
Failure by Bienvenu Motorsports Limited to enforce any accrued rights under these Terms & Conditions is not to be taken as or deemed to be a waiver of those rights unless we acknowledge the waiver in writing.
ENTIRE TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions shall be interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with Jersey Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Jersey, Channel Islands.
Your statutory rights are unaffected.