With this kit and your flashed ECU you can downshift smoother than would otherwise be possible without pulling the clutch!
The 2015, 2016 & 2017 generation of YZF R1 bike (2CR and BX4) is finally capable of producing smooth fast clutch-less downshifting!
After three years of development we are proud to release the best auto-blipper available.
All other blipper products on the market are basically a reverse quickshifter, using preset or user set blip amounts, only FTecu calculates dynamically how much to blip the throttle by on every downshift.
This kit requires:
This kit includes:
- 1 x FTecu Dual Direction sensor (available separately here)
- 1 x Harness to connect the sensor to the bike (available separately here)
- 1 x set of rods (where required)
- 1 x Blipper Activation Code (available separately here)
- For Yamaha YZF R1 2018-2020 this kit does not require flashing the ECU it is just a replacement for the stock sensor, rod, and wiring.
This kit allows:
- GP or regular shift
- Wire colours indicate shift direction (Red is push, Black is pull, Green is common)