With this kit and your flashed ECU you can downshift smoother than would otherwise be possible without pulling the clutch!
The 2015, 2016 & 2017 generation of YZF R1 bike (2CR and BX4) is finally capable of producing smooth fast clutch-less downshifting!
After three years of development we are proud to release the best auto-blipper available.
Because FTecu are inside the ECU we use all the sensors on the bike along with our own algorithm to determine how much to blip the throttle by to ensure the smoothest downshift possible.
All other blipper products on the market are basically a reverse quickshifter, using preset or user set blip amounts, only FTecu calculates dynamically how much to blip the throttle by on every downshift.
This system provides smoother clutch-less downshifting than rivals even the OEM systems like BMW, Ducati and the 2018 & 2019 R1 and R1M !
This kit requires:
- ECU Flashing Kit and licensed ECU or the purchase of a mail-in ECU flashing service
This kit includes:
- 1 x FTecu Dual Direction sensor (available separately here)
- 1 x Harness to connect the sensor to the bike (available separately here)
- 1 x set of rods (where required)
- 1 x Blipper Activation Code (available separately here)
- For Yamaha YZF R1 2018-2020 this kit does not require flashing the ECU it is just a replacement for the stock sensor, rod, and wiring.
This kit allows:
- GP or regular shift
- Wire colours indicate shift direction (Red is push, Black is pull, Green is common)
PLEASE ENSURE YOU SELECT THE CORRECT MODEL YEAR BIKE YOU REQUIRE THIS BLIPPER KIT FOR