Action Composites who have taken over production of thyssenKrup wheels have said they will not be making ANY wheels until at least 2023!
Please contact us to discuss your carbon or alloy wheel requirements
Ultra-light carbon wheels
thyssenkrupp Carbon Components manufactures braided carbon wheels for high-performance motorcycles. BMW has already used this technology for its high-end model HP4 RACE. The braided carbon wheels are available for numerous other brands and models and can be ordered from selected distribution partners, as well as directly from our webshop. Only the thyssenkrupp carbon wheels have worldwide road approval, indicated by DOT E, JWL and a KBA number.
Performance tuning in the most efficient way – reduced rotating mass.
The weight of the full carbon wheels is only 1.9 kg (Front 3.5″ x 17″) and 2.9 kg (Rear 6.0″ x 17″).
Worldwide road approval
The carbon wheels by thyssenkrupp Carbon Components can be used worldwide, owing to the ABE, DOT E & JWL approvals
Flawless optics and the highest level for carbon production
The seamless processing of the aviationcertified carbon fibres increases stability and damage tolerance, thereby enabling the manufacture of the lightest and highest qual ity wheels for motorbikes
Full CFRP wheels in Style 1 including assembled:
- damper/cush drives
- PLEASE NOTE Sprocket carrier is not included – we use the OEM Sprocket Carrier.
Full CONVEX CFRP wheels in Style 1 including assembled:
- Size: 3.5” x 17” (front); 6.0” x 17” (rear)
- Max. static load: 181 kg (front); 305 kg (rear
Available for the following bikes
- S 1000 XR (K69) (2020-…)
- S 1000 XR (K49) (2015-2020)
- HP4 (K42) (2013-2014)
- Panigale 959 (2016-2019)
- Panigale V2 (2020-…) (Convex Rear Wheel)
- Panigale V4 / V4 S / V4 R (2018-…) (Convex Rear Wheel)
- 1199 / 1199S / 1199R (2012-2014) (Convex Rear Wheel)
- 1299 / 1299S / 1299R (2015-2018) (Convex Rear Wheel)
- Streetfighter V4 / Streetfighter V4S (2020-…) (Convex Rear Wheel)
- CBR 1000RR (2017–2019)
- CBR 1000RR SP1 (2017–2019)
- CBR 1000RR SP2 (2017–2019)
- CBR 1000RR-R (2020-…)
- CBR 1000RR-R SP (2020-…)
- Ninja ZX-10R (2016–2019)
- Ninja ZX-10R SE (2019)
- Ninja ZX10RR (2017–2019)
- Z 900 RS/CAFE (2018 – ….)
- GSX-R 1000 (2017–2019)
- GSX-R 1000 R (2018–2019)
- GSX-S1000 (from 2017)
- GSX-S1000F (from 2017)
- Katana (from 2019)
- YZF-R1 (2015–2020)
- YZF-R1M (2015–2020)
Protect your wheels with our Heavy-Duty padded superbike wheel bags for just £69.99 when purchasing a set of wheels, thats over 25% discount off RRP, just click to add them in the options above.