The Qnium thumb brake gives great advantages for better driving style, resulting in faster lap times.
With the thumb you have a better braking feeling than with the foot. Furthermore, you can now also use the rear brake in a right-hand bend, when it is difficult to operate the rear brake with the right feeling.
You can use the Qnium thumb brake in different ways,
– Better control in braking phase.
– Turn in the middle of the bend.
– Power control during acceleration.
For people who want to keep the pedal brake in addition to the thumb brake, rear brake pumps are available with an extra banjo connection for the thumb brake.
- Qnium Thumb Brake Axial system
- Front fork Clamp: 45, 48, 50, 53, 54,5 and 55mm
- Adjustable lever – length 95 – 135mm
- Lever position Adjustable with Q rotary knob
- Aluminum 6082 – High gloss anodized.
- Color Titanium, Platinum, Orange.
- Pivot point 8mm pin
- Piston 12mm – Aluminum 7075
- Qnium seal design for better braking feeling.
- Brake oil DOT 4.0 or 5.1
- Reservoir 15 ml
- Reservoir hose Brake oil resistant
- Stainless steel bolts
- Banjo stainless steel with vent
Price excl. VAT