The Qnium radial thumb brake is optimized in every way to get the braking feel to the highest possible level.
The pivot point of the lever and handle adjustment are both double bearings, reducing the friction (average 10-15 bar pressure) on the pivot point. This results in less force and is better controllable with the thumb to get the same braking pressure.
More importantly, the feel with the thumb improves so that the rear brake is more controllable than with the foot. It offers great benefits for a better driving style, resulting in faster lap times.
You can use the thumb brake in different ways, – Better control in the braking phase. – Turn around in the middle of the bend. – Power control during acceleration.
Now you can use the rear brake in a right turn when it is difficult to operate the rear brake with the right feeling.
For people who want to keep the pedal brake in addition to the thumb brake, rear brake pumps are available with an extra banjo connection for the thumb brake.
Qnium Radial thumb brake system – Incredibly small design
- Handlebar clamp Ø22 clamp
- Adjustable lever length 85 – 112mm
- Adjustable lever position with rotary Q knob
- Height adjustment 12mm
- Aluminum 6082 – High gloss anodized.
- Color Titanium, Platinum, Orange.
- Both pivots, double bearing.
- Piston 12mm – Aluminum 7075
- Qnium design/shore SEAL for better braking feel.
- Brake oil DOT 4.0 or 5.1
- Reservoir 15 ml
- Reservoir hose Brake oil resistant
- Bolts Titanium Pro-Bolt.
- Banjo Titanium Pro-Bolt.
- Bleeding nipple Titanium Pro-Bolt.
Price excl. VAT