Graves Motorsports LINK™ Titanium Cat Eliminator Pipe for the 2009-2014 Yamaha R1. GMS LINK ™ Exhaust pieces are designed for the elite rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This R1 exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered Monster Energy Graves Yamaha rider Josh Hayes to 3 consecutive AMA Superbike championships.
This part features the LINK™ cat replacement Y pipe exhaust component option for your Yamaha R1. Specifically built with the riders’ needs in mind this setup allow you to start with the combination that makes the most sense for you as a rider and your budget (along with conforming to regulations for your type of riding). You can purchase the slip-on canisters and header seperately at any time to complete your LINK ™ performance package.
- This decat y pipe is designed to mount at the stock location points and can be used with any combination of stock or Graves LINK ™ system parts.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade Titanium alloys
- Machined joint fittings
- Billet Hard Anodized 7075T651 Aluminum Flanges
- Dual Lamba sensors come standard. Featuring stock sensor and wideband (Bazzaz, Dynojet, FTecu) Auto Tuner sensor adaptability.
- Advanced welding process shows laser perfection welds
- 5.8lbs lighter than stock
Stock De Cat Y Pipe Weight = 7lbs. LINK ™ Cat Eliminator Y Pipe Weight = 1.2lbs (see break down below).
- Stock Header 4lbs
- Stock Cat 7lbs
- Stock Silencers 12lbs
- Total = 23 lbs
Weight LINK ™ System:
- LINK ™ Header 3.4lbs
- LINK ™ Cat Eliminator (Y-Pipe) 1.2lbs
- LINK ™ Silencer Cans 5.2lbs
- Total = 9.8 lbs
Fitment: Yamaha R1 2009-2014