GMS LINK ™ Exhaust systems are designed for the the top riders who are seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This R1 exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered Monster Energy Graves Yamaha rider Josh Hayes to 3 consecutive AMA Superbike championships.
This combined kit features one part of the LINK™ exhaust system options for your R1 including the slip-on. Specifically built with the riders’ needs in mind this setup allow you to start with the combination that makes the most sense for you as a rider and your budget (along with conforming to regulations for your type of riding).
- New Diamond Shaped Can Designs (Carbon Fiber Cans with Carbon End Cap), designed to match the R1’s body lines. Cans mounts directly to the sub-frame without the use of straps, saving weight and streamlining looks.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade Titanium alloys
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Machined joint fittings
- .8lbs lighter than stock
- Stock Header 4lbs
- Stock Cat 7lbs
- Stock Silencers 12lbs
- Total = 19 lbs
Weight LINK ™ System:
- LINK ™ Header 3.4lbs
- LINK ™ Cat Eliminator (Y-Pipe) 1.2lbs
- LINK ™ Silencer Cans 5.2lbs
- Total = 9.8 lbs
- Stock DB at Idle 77db
- Stock DB at 5000 rpm 88db
LINK ™ Silencer with optional sound insert (sold separately) at Idle 88db
- LINK ™ Silencer with optional sound insert (sold separately) at Idle 88db
- LINK ™ Silencer with optional sound insert (sold separately) at 5000 rpm 99.5db