Graves Motorsports LINK™ Full Titanium Exhaust System for the Yamaha R1 2009-2014 14B 14Be 1KB with carbon fiber canisters.
Graves MotorSports (GMS) LINK ™ Exhaust systems are designed for the discerning seeking the best performance, fit, finish and value.
This Full titanium and carbon R1 exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered Monster Energy Graves Yamaha rider Josh Hayes to 3 consecutive AMA Superbike championships.
This combined kit features all three of the LINK™ exhaust component options to complete your Yamaha R1 with the full Graves LINK ™ exhaust system.
- New Diamond Shaped Can Designs (Carbon Fiber Cans with Carbon End Cap), designed to match the R1’s body lines. Cans mount directly to the sub-frame without the use of straps, saving weight and streamlining looks.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade Titanium alloy
- Machined joint fittings
- Billet Hard Anodized 7075T651 Aluminum Flanges
- Dual Lamba sensors come standard. Featuring stock sensor and wideband sensor (for Auto Tuner sensor) adaptability.
- Advanced machine welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- 13lbs lighter than stock
Stock Full System Weight = 23lbs. LINK ™ Full System Weight = 9.8lbs (see break down below).
- Stock Header 4lbs
- Stock Cat 7lbs
- Stock Silencers 12lbs
- Total = 23 lbs
Weight LINK ™ System:
- Total = 9.8 lbs
- LINK ™ Silencer Cans 5.2lbs
- LINK ™ Cat Eliminator (Y-Pipe) 1.2lbs
- LINK ™ Header 3.4lbs
- Stock DB at 5000 rpm 88db
- Stock DB at Idle 77db
- LINK ™ Silencer with optional DB Killer insert (sold separately) at Idle 88db
- LINK ™ Silencer with optional sound insert (sold separately) at 5000 rpm 99.5db
- LINK ™ Silencer No inserts at Idle 91db
- LINK ™ Silencer No inserts at 5000 rpm 103.5db
Fitment: Yamaha R1 2009-2014