Ten years after the appearance of the RCS, Brembo introduces the RCS Corsa Corta brake pump, which allows you to map the very first part of the lever excursion through the adjustment of the idle stroke.
-R “RACE” for a minimum idle stroke and the lever consequently Be More ready,
-S “SPORT” for an idle stroke in an intermediate position with a great feeling lever,
-N “NORMAL” the idle stroke will be greater, and consequently the braking will be sweeter.
The operation of the brake pump scheme:
The idle stroke of a pump is the movement of the piston from the released position until the closing of the tank inlet port. During this movement the pressure in the brake circuit does not INCREASE and, consequently, there will not be any braking action. Since the closure of the inlet bore forward (effective stroke), the pressure in the brake circuit will INCREASE until they reach the braking effect wanted.
The 17 RCS Corsa Corta is recognised by three aspects:
1) New Extremely aggressive style, generated by square shapes, in line with market trends.
2) A new tricolor flag design to feature the Made in Italy.
3) The introduction of “readiness” of the pump.
The 17 RCS Corsa Corta is fully customisable:
1) Adjustment PLAY IN. Calibration of three positions (RSN) for “mapping” the lever part of the excursion in a very accurate way, to find the maximum feeling with the brake in the various conditions.
3) Adjustment LEVER DISTANCE. Calibration of two positions: 18 mm. for maximum controllability and 20 mm. for maximum readiness of the braking system.
- Piston Ø 17mm
- Forged body with CNC details
- Folding lever
- Rear stop light included