Probably among the best calipers that Brembo Racing’s racing department can offer for track races, these calipers have piston radiators and pad retaining plates to facilitate wheel change.
Monobloc Radial caliper with 4 Titanium Pistons.
108 mm mount, Off-Set 21mm
The nickel coating has optimized the manufacturing tolerances and gives an extremely attractive design. Two features that add benefits of performance and accuracy
Calipers work at their best with 6mm thickness and 30mm band disks
Caliper comes without pads, which have to be ordered separately.
Brembo recommends not to install this caliper if the motorcycle oem brake system is an ABS System (for example not recommended on CBR 1000 RR, R1 2015+ without removing ABS Brake lines).
- 108mm center to center
- Billet Caliper
- Right caliper only
- Nickel Cadmium Finish
- Racing discs only must be used!
About the Product
- Fixing Dimensions: 108mm
- Position: Front
- Caliper body: Monobloc
- Fixing: Radial
- Piston Diameters: 32mm-36mm
- Disc Height:30mm
- Surface Protection: NI
- Bridges: 3
- Hardware Material: TI
- Piston Material: TI
- Weight w/o Pads: 630g
- Pad Shape: Q
- Pads Included: NO
- Offset: 21mm
- Brake Fluid: DOT 4
- 21mm off-set a standard offset for 108mm calipers is 22,5mm; this means that it must be used a spacer of 1,5mm between wheel hub and disk
- Racing discs only must be used
- Bleed Screw Cover: 05150220
- Bleeding Screw: 05281213
- Thermotapes 88-127c: 02516811
- Thermotapes 132-171c: 02516812
- Z03: 07A02310 or 07A02120
- Z04: 07835424 (to be purchased separately)