Contact us before purchasing, with regards to delivery times.
Please specify your bike in the box.
Chrome dashboard is a true innovation among motorbike aftermarket dashboards. Thanks to a true color 800×480 display and to a 400MHz processor, this dashboard guarantees extreme flexibility both for the designer and for the final user. Thanks to this new technology it is possible to configure the main screen to best fit riders needs, either on the roads or on tracks, allowing proper room for each display indicator. A color display allow to highlight warning signals such as a low battery charge, an empty tank or lack of oil and reserve level. In the meanwhile this technology makes it easy to realize user friendly menus with a lot of info. I2M chose this kind of display because it allows a perfect reading with direct sunlight too. A special anti-glare glass removes unpleasant sunlight effects.
To improve furthermore its usability, Chrome have 12 high brightness leds fully customizable; each pilot can choose the alarms configuration they prefer, the traditional RPM bar, the low tire temperature alarm… The aluminum case and a seven segment gear indicator auto adjusted in brightness complete the aesthetic side of this dashboard.
Chrome is at the same time a dashboard, a chronograph and a data acquisition system. One can use its useful menus to choose 20 pre-loaded circuits (and modify them as needed by importing/exporting to a USB key). For each circuit 500 laps are recordable, and for each lap 3 splits are available. Chrome calculates and shows to the user the summary of each circuit data such as map, best lap, ideal lap, number of performed laps. It keeps different stored data both for previous days sessions and for those of the current day in a way that allows the pilot to rapidly assess the daily trend. On the graphic display you can directly inspect the circuit map so you can change the finish line or splits position using the dedicated cursor along the track.
Chrome places side by side position and speed acquisition by a 10Hz GPS, RPM reading, front and rear speed and up to 8 external analog channels. Data acquisition allows data recording up to 1GB and a sampling frequency up to 100Hz for each channel, thus to meet any acquisition need. By an handy menu one can choose the sessions to be analyzed, ordered by track and date, or decide to remove or download them to an USB key. Then you can use Danas software to analyze data on a PC. The system has two distinct configurations ROAD and TRACK, for each one the pilot can choose RPM range, if you rather display speed or temperature beside RPM, what to display in each available spot choosing among analog or digital channels, times, best lap, ideal lap, gap between times (as to be aware at any given time if you are improving or not your best lap). It is also possible to decide not to display anything if not strictly essential, so to avoid distractions while driving. If Chrome is in ROAD mode, it would automatically switch to TRACK mode as soon as a finish line is crossed, and then switch back at the end of the session.
For the Chrome Lite and Chrome Plus it is available a protective carbon cover that allow you to protect the dash from scratch and gravel (in case of crashes). The internal rubber allow you to fix it in an easy way.
The Chrome Lite, Plus and Pro share the same CNC aluminium case, the high-brightness display and the basic features that immediately characterised the dashboard Chrome. Below are the main differences between the three models.
*Chrome has 8 external analog inputs, inputs 9 to 12 come from the can-bus
**The Bosh LSU 4.9 lambda sensor is supplied in the kit
***The Chrome PRO comes with two TPMS sensors and related valves
**** The full carbon case is optional. The WiFi antenna for the Chrome Plus and PRO and the Bluetooth antenna for the PRO are sold separately.
- High visibility even in direct sunlight
- 800×480 Graphic Colour Display
- 400Mhz Processor, 1GB memory
- CNC Aluminum case (Optional: full carbon)
- Fully customizable TRACK/ROAD mode
- 10Hz Trajectory and GPS speed acquisition, 66 parallel channels
- Chronograph whit 20 pre-loaded tracks, 500 laps per track
- Track Auto identification, 3 splits
- Best Lap, Ideal Lap, Best historical and daily values
- 12 high brightness fully customizable alarms
- 8 10-bits analog inputs, 2 speed inputs, 1 RPM
- CanBus Ready
- Water, fuel, oil inputs with dedicated alarms
- Data download via USB key
- 1GB internal memory
- Auto generated stoichiometric ratios table (optional probe)
- DDS (Danas Dynamic Settings)
Plug & play kit for the modern super bikes:
- Kawasaki: ZX6R 2007-2012, ZX10R 2008-2013, ZX10R ECU Racing, ZX10R 2016-2017
- Yamaha: R1 2004-2011, R6 2004-2012, R1 2015-2017, R6 2017
- Suzuki: GSXR 1000 2007-2008, GSXR 1000 2009-2010
- Honda: CBR 600RR 2007-2017, CBR 1000RR 2008-2012
- BMW: S1000RR 2010-2012, S1000RR HP4, S1000RR HL (Not HP4 but with central unit HP4 mapped), S1000RR 2015-2017 (central unit HP)
- Ducati: 1198/1198S, 899/1199, 1299
- MV: F3 675
- Aprilia: RSV4 APRC, RSV4 APRC ABS, RSV4 RF 2015-2016
- Other kits available soon , send us an email for further info.
Video acquired with Logitech C270 (with I2M aluminium case) on Chrome Plus:
Other kits available soon , send us an email for further info.