The Graves Motorsports LINK™ Cat Back Slip-on Titanium Exhaust System for the Yamaha R1 2009-2014 with carbon fiber end cans.
GMS LINK ™ Exhaust systems are designed for the the top riders who are seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value. This R1 exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered Monster Energy Graves Yamaha rider Josh Hayes to 3 consecutive AMA Superbike championships.
This combined kit features one part of the LINK™ exhaust system options for your R1 including the slip-on. Specifically built with the riders’ needs in mind this setup allow you to start with the combination that makes the most sense for you as a rider and your budget (along with conforming to regulations for your type of riding).
Optionally you can purchase the cat replacement Y pipe and header separately at any time to complete your LINK ™ performance package.
- New Diamond Shaped Can Designs (Carbon Fiber Cans with Carbon End Cap), designed to match the R1’s body lines. Cans mounts directly to the sub-frame without the use of straps, saving weight and streamlining looks.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade Titanium alloys
- Advanced welding process showcases laser perfection welds
- Machined joint fittings
- .8lbs lighter than stock
Stock Cans Weight = 12lbs. LINK ™ Cat Eliminator System Weight = 5.2lbs (see below for break down of weight).
- Stock Header 4lbs
- Stock Cat 7lbs
- Stock Silencers 12lbs
- Total = 19 lbs
Weight LINK ™ System:
- LINK ™ Header 3.4lbs
- LINK ™ Cat Eliminator (Y-Pipe) 1.2lbs
- LINK ™ Silencer Cans 5.2lbs
- Total = 9.8 lbs
- Stock DB at Idle 77db
- Stock DB at 5000 rpm 88db
LINK ™ Silencer with optional sound insert (sold separately) at Idle 88db
- LINK ™ Silencer with optional sound insert (sold separately) at Idle 88db
- LINK ™ Silencer with optional sound insert (sold separately) at 5000 rpm 99.5db
- LINK ™ Silencer No inserts at Idle 91db
- LINK ™ Silencer No inserts at 5000 rpm 103.5db
Fitment: Yamaha R1 2009-2014