Kawasaki H2 ECU Based Auto-Blipper Kit
With this kit and your flashed ECU you can downshift smoother than would otherwise be possible without pulling the clutch!
The latest generation of H2 models are capable of producing smooth fast clutch-less downshifting!
After four years of development we are proud to release the best auto-blipper available.
This system provides positive feeling clutch-less downshifting that rivals even the OEM’s like BMW and Ducati
This kit requires:
– ECU Flashing Kit and licensed ECU or the purchase of a mail-in ECU flashing service
– The H2, unlike the 16 ZX10R, does require replacement sensors for clutch-less downshifting.
This kit includes:
- 1 x FTecu Dual Direction sensor
- 1 x Harness to connect sensor to bike
- 1 x set of rods (where required)
- 1 x Blipper Activation Code
This kit allows:
- GP or regular shift
- Wire colours indicate shift direction (Red is push, Black is pull, Green is common)
This kit fits any H2 bike from 2015 onwards
This kit can also be used to improve the shift function on the 2016+ ZX10R by replacing the stock Blipper sensor.
THIS KIT IS FOR OEM BIKE WIRING LOOM.