Qnium Left-hand brake or scooter brake as some people call them.
Because not everyone has a preference for the thumb brake, a left-hand brake (LHB) or scooter brake has also been developed.
This LHB is mounted to the left at the clutch handle.
This LHB has the same optimization as the radial thumb brake and is optimized at all points to get the brake feel to the highest possible level.
The pivot point of the lever and handle adjustment are both double bearings, reducing the friction (average 10-15 bar pressure) on the pivot point.
Together with an optimized seal design/leverage combination gives you the optimum feel to control the rear brake in the best possible way.
More importantly, the feel with the hand improves so that the rear brake is more controllable than with the foot.
It offers great benefits for a better driving style, resulting in faster lap times.
You can use the LHB or scooter brake in different ways,
- – Better control in the braking phase.
- – Turn around in the middle of the corner.
- – Power control during acceleration.
Now you can use the rear brake in a right turn when it is difficult to operate the rear brake with the right feeling.
For people who want to keep the pedal brake in addition to the left-hand brake, rear brake pumps are available with an extra banjo to connect the left-hand brake.
- Radial system
- Handlebar clamp Ø22 clamp
- Adjustable lever position with rotary Q knob
- Replaceable lever
- Aluminum 6082 – High gloss anodized.
- Color Titanium, Platinum, Orange.
- Double-bearing lever pivot point
- Double bearing pushrod pivot point
- Piston 12mm – Aluminum 7075
- Qnium design/shore SEAL for better braking feel.
- Brake oil DOT 4.0 or 5.1
- Reservoir 15 ml
- Reservoir hose Brake oil resistant
- Bolts Titanium Pro-Bolt.
- Banjo Titanium Pro-Bolt.
- Bleeding nipple Titanium Pro-Bolt.
Price excl. VAT