Graves Motorsports LINK™ Cat Eliminator Titanium Exhaust System for the 2009-2014 Yamaha R1 with carbon fiber canisters. GMS LINK ™ Exhaust systems are designed for the discerning rider seeking top of the line performance, fit, finish and value.
This R1 14B 14Be 1KB exhaust system was developed using the same technology that has powered Monster Energy Graves Yamaha rider Josh Hayes to 3 consecutive AMA Superbike championships in the USA.
This combined kit features two parts of the LINK™ exhaust system options for your R1 including the slip-on and cat eliminating Y pipe. Specifically built with the riders’ needs in mind this setup allow you to start with the combination that makes the most sense for you as a rider and your budget
You can purchase the header and DB reducing inserts separately at any time to complete your LINK ™ performance package.
- New Diamond Shaped Can Designs (Carbon Fiber Cans with Carbon End Cap), designed to match the R1’s body lines. Cans mount directly to the sub-frame without the use of straps, saving weight and streamlined clean looks.
- Constructed from Aerospace grade Titanium alloy
- Machined joint fittings
- Dual Lamba sensors come standard. Featuring stock sensor and wideband sensor (for Auto Tuner sensor) adaptability.
- Advanced machine welding process with laser perfection welds
- 12.6lbs lighter than stock
Stock Cans + Cat System Weight = 19lbs. LINK ™ Cat Eliminator System Weight = 6.4lbs (see break down below).
- Stock Header 4lbs
- Stock Cat 7lbs
- Stock Silencers 12lbs
- Total = 19 lbs
Weight LINK ™ System:
- LINK ™ Header 3.4lbs
- LINK ™ Cat Eliminator (Y-Pipe) 1.2lbs
- LINK ™ Silencer Cans 5.2lbs
- Total = 9.8 lbs
Stock DB at Idle 77db
- Stock DB at 5000 rpm 88db
LINK ™ Silencer with optional sound insert (sold separately) at Idle 88db
- LINK ™ Silencer with optional sound insert (sold separately) at 5000 rpm 99.5db
- LINK ™ Silencer No inserts at Idle 91db
- LINK ™ Silencer No inserts at 5000 rpm 103.5db
Fitment: Yamaha R1 2009-2014