Kawasaki ZX10 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 ECU Based Auto-Blipper retrofit Kit
With this kit and your flashed ECU you can downshift smoother than would otherwise be possible without pulling the clutch!
The latest generation of ZX-10R models are finally capable of producing smooth, fast, clutch-less downshifting! However, the stock OEM sensor requires excessive shaft travel to activate, often resulting in sloppy or even missed shifts. Our new sensor requires far less shaft travel, providing positive, crisp shifts in both directions. This system provides positive-feeling clutchless downshifting that rivals even the best OEM auto-blip setups.
This kit requires:
– ECU Flashing Kit and licensed ECU or the purchase of a mail-in ECU flashing service
This kit includes:
- 1 x FTecu Dual Direction sensor
- 1 x Harness to connect sensor to bike
- 1 x set of rods (where required)
- 1 x Blipper Activation Code
This kit allows:
- GP or regular shift
- Wire colours indicate shift direction (Red is push, Black is pull, Green is common)
This kit fits any ZX10R bike from 2016-2020
This kit is used to improve the shift function on the 2016+ ZX10R by replacing the stock Blipper sensor.
THIS KIT IS FOR OEM BIKE WIRING LOOM.
See our other listing for ZX10R products
Also available for the Kawasaki H2 & H2R