Activetune enables your FTECU equipped bike to tune itself as you ride!
Once installed and activated, the ActiveTune kit monitors the fuel mixture making fast and consistent changes to mitigate changing fuel requirements.
Our breakthrough system replaces your inadequate stock O2 sensor with a proprietary FTECU lambda controller and the latest generation Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor and uses all the sensors on the bike to dynamically tune your bike to hit your target AFR in real time, all the time. Unlike the less effective Dynojet Autotune system which only uses the Lambda sensor.
Click the image below to see ActiveTune in Action
For more information and the steps to install the hardware please see here
With FTecu ActiveTune you set the target AFR’s and then ride the bike and the bike will tune itself regardless of temperature, atmospheric conditions, altitude or fuel quality used.
– Data-Link ECU Flashing Kit ( bike harness required for tuning / data acquisition )
– Exhaust with a standard 18×1.5 O2 sensor bung (optionally cylinder specific bungs)
– Smog block-offs or disabled AIS valve
This kit includes:
– 1 FTECU YAM-01 Lambda Controller
– 1 Bosch LSU4.9 wideband O2 sensor
– 1 Product Activation Card
Activetune is Currently available models
– 2015+ Yamaha YZF R1 / R1M / R1s
– 2017+ Yamaha YZF R6
– 2014+ Yamaha FZ-09
– 2014+ Yamaha MT-09
– 2016+ Yamaha XSR900
– 2015+ Yamaha FZ-07
– 2015+ Yamaha MT-07
– 2016+ Kawasaki ZX10R
– 2016+ Kawasaki h2 / H2R
Please specify the model of bike at checkout
*Autotune is a trademark of Dynojet