BST Torque TEK Carbon Wheels
BST builds the best carbon fibre performance components.
THE ONLY PRE-PREG WHEEL GLOBALLY
- BST uses Aerospace FAR25 qualified materials as used by NASA and Formula 1.
- BST Carbon Fibre Wheels are the only ones to conform 100% with the JWL safety standards.
- BST is the only OEM-certified Road and Race wheel meeting OEM standards which demand that we meet JWL impact standards.
- BST Carbon Fibre Wheels are lighter than any others.
- BST offers the widest range of wheels with 200 different fitments and 9 unique styles to choose from.
- BST has been ISO 9001:2015 certified by TÜV Rheinland since 2006.
- BST Research and Development constantly improves our methods, processes and products.
Wheel Style : BST Torque TEK Carbon Wheels
Wheel Sizes Available :
|3.5″ x 26″|
|3.5″ x 17″|
|3.0″ x 19″|
|3.5″ x 21″|
|3.5″ x 16″|
Rear Wheels :
|5.5″ x 18″|
|4.5″ x 17″|
|5.0″ x 16″|
|6.0″ x 17″|
Using high-tech processes pioneered in the aerospace industry, BST Carbon Wheels Twin Tek are manufactured in a single molding operation. This technique produces a wheel that is far superior in strength and much lighter than any aluminum or magnesium wheel, and one that is light and strong enough for racing and street use.
BST wheels are a unique monocoque (single unit) design with hollow spokes. The end result is wheels with unsprung weight reduced 40-60 percent compared to stock wheels. This delivers the lowest possible moment of inertia, a critical factor that affects all aspects of motorcycle performance.
Maximizing the molecular and structural properties of carbon fiber, BST has reduced spoke and rim weight without compromising their strength. Mass is therefore concentrated in the hub, reducing rotational inertia. This results in quicker acceleration and braking, allowing faster corner entry and exit speeds.
BST designs the tooling, molds, wheel and hubs, then manufactures them in its state-of-the-art factory. Precision-cutting machines, like those used in the aeronautical industry, ensure that the process is repeatable and meets the highest certification standards. BST uses only the finest “prepreg” carbon fiber, which is embedded in a top-secret resin matrix epoxy. Carbon-fiber layup is done in a dust-free and temperature-controlled “clean room.” The wheels are cured in a superheated steam oven, or autoclave, at 260 degrees and 85 psi. This produces the best material compaction and smoothest surface finish. Every step of this process is logged, the entire history of each wheel is stored and stamped with a unique serial number. To ensure the highest quality manufacturing processes and components, BST’s entire operation is managed under strict, new ISO 9002 standards.
Established in 1992, BST is based near Johannesburg, South Africa. BST engineers and manufactures the world’s finest carbon fiber motorcycle components from wheels and frames to fuel tanks and fenders, to the highest international standards. The standard equipment wheels on Confederate and Norton motorcycles, BST was also chosen to provide wheels and produce the carbon-fiber frame on the radical MotoCyz project. On the world stage, BST wheels have been proven at every level of FIM Grand Prix road-racing competition and have won 12 national championships. BST has sold more than 10,000 carbon fiber wheels around the world.
Extremely Important: BST wheels for this model require the BMW OEM bolts which are M10X 1.25 with the length of 40mm. BMW part number for these bolts are: 36317673903. These bolts are standard on alloy Mag style wheels! If you have the BMW Spoke wheels which use the M10X 1.25 with Length of 53mm, you will need to have them replaced with the shorter bolts supplied by BMW.
Available in Glossy or Satin finish or with a tinted lacquer and come standard with stainless steel bearings or optional ceramic bearings.
Interchangeable Rear Wheel fitment: BST BlackStoneTek Twin TEK Carbon Conventional rear wheel:
Protect your wheels with our Heavy-Duty padded superbike wheel bags for just £69.99 when purchasing a set of wheels, thats over 25% discount off RRP, just click to add them in the options above.
BlackStoneTek BST BlackStoneTek Torque TEK Carbon are available for the following bikes:
- Harley-Davidson XR1200 2008-2012
- Harley-Davidson Breakout
- Harley-Davidson XL 883N IRON 883 with ABS
- Harley-Davidson XL 1200X Forty-Eight with ABS
- Harley-Davidson FXBB Street BOB Soft tail 2019
- Harley-Davidson Street BOB Twin Cam 96 with ABS (Fat Bob uses different spacers and shims – see below)
- Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider S 2016 and FXDLS 2017 (OEM 2.5″ x 19″ and 4.5″ x 17″)
- Harley-Davidson Fat BOY Twin Cam 103 with ABS
- Harley-Davidson Fat BOB with ABS – – also fits Dyna Lo Rider 2016
- Harley-Davidson Fat BOB 2018 (OEM sizes are 3.5″ x 16″ and 5″ x 16″) (Rear also fits 2018 Sport Glide, but Sport Glide Front takes single rotor)
- Harley-Davidson FXDR 2018
- Harley-Davidson Street Glide Twin Cam 103 with ABS, Road Glide and Road Glide Special incl 2018
- Harley-Davidson Road King
- Harley-Davidson Road Glide 2019 Special, StreetGlide
Harley-Davidson Older models:
- Harley-Davidson FL Series
- Harley-Davidson V-ROD up to 2007
- Harley-Davidson V-ROD from 2008 onwards (up to 2013)
- Harley-Davidson Night Rod Special with/without ABS
- Harley-Davidson Muscle Rod 2008 – 2013
- Harley-Davidson V-ROD – Night Rod and Muscle Rod 2014
- Harley-Davidson V-ROD 2016
- Harley-Davidson Road Glide and Road Glide Special: (touring) Rear 16″ x 3.5″ 5 Slanted Spokes
- Harley-Davidson Road King (2010)
- Other bikes are being added so please ask if your fitment isn’t listed
Manufacturer Website : www.blackstonetek.com