You can de-restrict and Unleash Your ECU in 7 Easy Steps!
- Select your base map (3 base maps are currently included)
- Select your Ycc-T throttle map settings
- Select your desired fuel map bias
- Select your desired Engine Braking
- Import a fuel map file
- Choose your options (bypass EURO immobilizer, lower fan temps, speedohealer, rev limiter)
- Flash the ECU!
The Flash-Tune Remap Interface allows you to easily adjust the following!
- Reduce ALL gear restrictions
- Remove Ycc-t Throttle Restrictions
- Adjust Fuel Map Bias
- Set High Load Fuel Maps (with PC3 and PC5 / PCV map importing)
- Set Low Load (cruising) Fuel Maps for economy and Smoothness
- Set Closed loop on O2 sensor (for more accurate tuning on a dyno)
- Fuel Injector Proportioning
- Modify Ignition Timing
- Remove Immobilizer Function
- Adjust Cooling Fan Temps
- Adjust Rev-Limiter
- Remove Top Speed Limiter
- YCC-I RPM Control
- Adjust Idle Speed Adjustment
- ECU Based Quick-shifting (requires a Quickshifter kit)
- Turn off AIS Pump
- SpeedoHealer features – adjust the speedo to suit your fitted font and rear sprockets
- plus new features added with regular updates.
- FTecu FTdataLink ECU Interface USB Cable
- Bench Flashing Harness to flash your ECU outside of the bike
- Power Supply for Bench flashing
- FT ECU License to allow unlimited flashes for a single ecu
– Power Commander or other piggy back fuel controllers
– Power Commander Secondary Fuel Module
– Power Commander Ignition Module
– Bazzaz ZFTi
– Two Brothers JuiceBox
– Leo Vince Fast II fuel and ignition box
ECU flashing is not only more cost effective than its alternatives but it is superior because but it also allows for more precise tuning fuel maps which automatically compensate for changing atmospheric conditions it allows for modification of parameters that are not otherwise tunable such a throttle valve actuation and engine brakingEveryone deserves the same tuning technology that until now was reserved for factory teams and riders with their YEC race kits. With Flash-Tune you can remove the restrictions that the factory must put in place to meet strict street vehicle emissions regulations for homologation, without the need for the factory race loom and factory YEC ECU.
By using Flash-Tune to remap your Suzuki SV650 ECU you are able to remap and tune your ECU without interfering with critical correction factors resulting in smoother power gains than ever before possible.
The included software will automatically update when connected to the internet as new features are added!