This Kit lets your FTECU equipped bike tune itself as you ride!
This kit comes with a bike side harness so if you have a bench kit or USB Datalink cable already you need this to read and apply suggested and live corrections to you ECU.
Once installed and activated, the ActiveTune kit monitors the fuel mixture making fast and consistent changes to mitigate changing fuel requirements.
Our breakthrough system replaces your inadequate stock O2 sensor with a proprietary FTECU lambda controller and the latest generation Bosch LSU 4.9 sensor.
Click image below to see ActiveTune in Action
For more information and the steps to install the hardware please see here
With FTecu ActiveTune you set the target AFR’s and then ride the bike and the bike will tune itself regardless of temperature, atmospheric conditions, altitude or fuel quality used.
This kit requires:
– FTecu Data-Link USB Cable
– Exhaust with a standard 18×1.5 O2 sensor bung (optionally cylinder specific bungs)
– Smog block-offs or disabled AIS valve
This kit includes:
– Bike specific bike side harness (required for tuning / data acquisition )
– 1 FTECU YAM-01 Lambda Controller
– 1 Bosch LSU4.9 wideband O2 sensor
– 1 Product Activation Card
Currently available models
– 2015+ Yamaha YZF R1 / R1M / R1s
– 2017+ Yamaha YZF R6
– 2014+ Yamaha FZ-09
– 2014+ Yamaha MT-09
– 2016+ Yamaha XSR900
– 2015+ Yamaha FZ-07
– 2015+ Yamaha MT-07
– 2016+ Kawasaki ZX10R
– 2016+ Kawasaki h2 / H2R
Please specify the model of bike at checkout