Facts & data
Translogic Systems Ltd has developed the most advanced ‘SMART’ Quickshifter systems available and exclusively have the unique Intellishift with adaptive shift technology, the most important aspect of a great Quickshifter system, without this the quickshift will not be good enough at mid to lower RPMs, the result will be snatchy gear shifts unless you are higher up in the engines rev range. There are many actions carried out during the Intellishift function, too many to mention and that’s what separates Translogic quick shifter systems from all others.
- Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter systems are used at virtually every level of racing, Moto2, Moto3, World Superbike, World Supersport, British Superbike, British Supersport, World Endurance, AMA Pro-series, Japan Superbike series, Superbike France and international club racing.
- Every aspect of Translogic’s product design has been executed to the highest standard, using the best materials and automotive suppliers in the industry.
- Translogic quick shifter systems are plug & play for most applications, there’s no need to order or pay for any additional harnesses. Where a system is not plug & play out of the box we supply waterproof connectors and a crimp tool too.
- A 4 piece tie rod kit or dedicated model specific tie-rod are supplied in the Quickshifter system kit as standard, no need to order additional components.
- The Translogic Intellishift Quickshifter ECU is the smallest multi-channel Quickshifter in the world, not like most other basic single channel systems.
- Intellishift Quickshifter systems that feature the DCS dual channel sensors have a 2 pin connector output which can be used with external throttle blipper devices.
- The Intellishifter Quickshifter ECUs feature Pro-Tuner-Mode where a professional user can simply and quickly alter the sensor trigger force and set different interrupt times at specific engine RPMs proving total control, then the Intellishift protocol takes those settings and enhances them further.
- MotoGP seamless shift simulation is a feature of these powerful Quickshifter systems enabling the rider to take advantage of much quicker and more importantly even smoother quickshifts.
- Translogic quick shifters interrupt cylinders separately and do not simply short the signal wires to ground like other systems, this isn’t good for the OEM ECU, the Translogic Quickshifters compliment the OEM ECUs to ensure superior longevity.
- The software protocol inside Translogic Quickshifter systems are specifically developed for specific models, not just a basic operation so they provide superior shifting as they feature Intellishift with adaptive shift technology.
- Translogic Quickshifter sensors offer a unique ‘soft feel’ during operation due to it’s cushioning movement, this results in less rider fatigue/stress and culminates in a superior ‘feel’ when shifting.
- The Translogic Quickshifter sensors are tested many times at the Factory and go through a multi calibration process using in-house ‘state-of-the-art’ strain gauge technology at a regulated room temperature of 22oC so you’ll never have to adjust the sensor in the field or constantly fine tune it’s settings, giving you total peace of mind.
- Translogic Quickshifter sensors are temperature and vibration immune and false trigger immune too, there’s no need for any temperature compensation or amplifying electronics, these are the most reliable sensors you can install to your motorcycle when it comes to the harsh environments Quickshifter sensors need to operate in.
- There’s an optional ‘Quick-set Adjuster’ on most of the Quickshifter systems. Top level riders use this Quickshifter accessory adjuster as it allows the rider to make small incremental changes ‘on-the-fly’ whilst riding in case the tyres start to ‘go off’ or the track surface temperature changes.
- Translogic Quickshifter systems feature a 2 year warranty.
- The Translogic GP & DCS dual channel Quickshifter systems do not require any setting up, they work perfectly straight out of the box thanks to the CESGT (Controlled Environment Strain Gauge Technology) used during production, unique Adaptive Shift Technology and Intellishift features.
Unique and powerful superior Intellishift Quickshifter featuring MotoGP seamless shift simulation and adaptive-shift-technology, plus pro-tuner-mode for changing shift force and interrupt durations at different engine RPMs.
Ultra-durable Quickshifter sensors, designed to perform, produced from Titanium and Stainless steel alloys. Environmentally endurance passed. The #1 OEM choice for reliability and performance. Dual channels for road or race shift set-up and available as a 3 wire 5v configuration. Compliments Translogic’s NEW Blip Assist ECUs.
Honda Intellishift Quickshifter for carbureted CBR, 1000 & 900 model range, year 2000 & earlier with standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up
Honda Intellishift Quickshifter for carbureted CBR 600 model range year 1998 & earlier with standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up
Honda Intellishift Quickshifter system for CB600F Hornet models 2007 onwards with standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up
Honda Intellishift Quickshifter for CB650R models year 2014 onwards with standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up
Kawasaki Intellishift Quickshifter for ZX6 ZX7R ZX9 ZZR range year 2003 & earlier with standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up
Yamaha Intellshift Quickshifter for R1 range 2001 & earlier (carburreted models with 2 ignition coils)with standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up
Yamaha Intellishift Quickshifter for FZR and YZF models and other 1997 and earlier Yamaha sports bikes with standard road shift or inverted race shift gear lever set-up