Öhlins Steering Damper
An essential ingredient in a complete performance package, the Öhlins telescoping steering dampers are still the ones to beat.
Thanks to the superior pressurized design and extremely tight manufacturing tolerances, the damper delivers supreme performance and agility, and with the wide adjustment range it is easy to find that perfectly weighted steering feel and feedback.
Available as a bolt-on kit for many sport and supersport models, there is also an assortment of universal models in different lengths and a wide range of mounting brackets and parts for race bikes as well as custom builders.
- Unique, well proven design
- Pressurized fluid avoids problem of free play
- Adjustable in 16 well defined clicks
- Available in 6 different lengths/strokes
- Mounted outside of the fork leg or across the frame behind the triple clamp
- Universal parts for race bikes are available
Model SD 054 SD kit Yamaha R25/3 – SD 000 + SD 053