Contact us before purchasing, with regards to delivery times and purchasing options.
Please specify your bike at checkout
Chrome PRO: designed for the most demanding pilot
The Chrome PRO is the latest evolution of the Chrome family further extending the functions of the Plus version. Designed for the most demanding drivers / Team, extends to 12 the number of channels available at 100Hz, it can manage the acquisition of heartbeat through bluetooth heartrate sensor, has a totally configurable can-bus for the 12 inputs, it can connect to an internet hotspot to communicate with the ChromeLaps site managing the laptimes via internet in real time.
The Chrome PRO also incorporates a 433Mhz receiver that allows it to interface with our supplied TPMS sensors. You can also order this model with the full carbon case, reducing the weight of the instrument panel by 25%.
With the ability to manage WiFi connections, Chrome PRO can connect to an internet hotspot to communicate with the ChromeLaps website. The ChromeLaps site allows you to keep track of your days on track, divided by sessions and then having your own personal transponder. Thanks to the public area of the site you can also see, on each circuit, the timing of anyone who is sharing their data, challenging them in the attempt to climb the virtual ranking.
The Chrome PRO adds another 12 analog 100Hz channels which are totally programmable as CanBus inputs (bringing to 33 total channels read), a 433 MHz receiver for TPMS sensors and the possibility to connect to a heart rate monitor.
Thanks to the new internal software it is possible to connect to the Chrome PRO a bluetooth antenna so that it can be interfaced with a Polar WearLink heart rate sensor.A heart-shaped icon on the screen will indicate the connection made by beating the heart on the screen in proportion to your heartbeat. The data are then acquired in order to be re-examined later in order to plan a correct physical and targeted training based on personal physical effort.
The Chrome PRO integrates a 433MHz receiver that allows it to receive the signals from our TPMS sensors. It is therefore possible to always monitor the pressure of both tires and the temperature of the rim so as to check for example the correct heating with the electric blankets.Configurable alarms allow the RGB leds to be set to signal any anomalous pressure and temperature values.The values are then acquired so that they can be processed later.
The Chrome PRO comes complete with two TPMS sensors with corresponding 90-degree valves that can be requested in 8.5 mm or 11.5 mm diameter.
The Chrome PRO can also be ordered with the full carbon case which reduces the weight by 25%.The case is made with the most modern lamination techniques, carbon twill in 200g hides worked in autoclave at 120 degrees and 8 bars of pressure and then internally CNC worked to guarantee minimum tolerances. The whole is finished externally with two coats of UVA transparent in the oven.
The Chrome Lite, Plus and Pro share the same CNC aluminium case, the high-brightness display and the basic features that immediately characterised the dashboard Chrome. Below are the main differences between the three models.
*Chrome has 8 external analog inputs, inputs 9 to 12 come from the can-bus
**The Bosh LSU 4.9 lambda sensor is supplied in the kit
***The Chrome PRO comes with two TPMS sensors and related valves
**** The full carbon case is optional. The WiFi antenna for the Chrome Plus and PRO and the Bluetooth antenna for the PRO are sold separately.
- High visibility even in direct sunlight
- 800×480 Graphic Colour Display
- 1GHz Processor, 1GB RAM and 16 GB internal memory
- CNC Aluminum case (Optional: full carbon)
- Fully customizable TRACK/STREED mode
- 10Hz Trajectory and GPS speed acquisition, 66 parallel channels
- Chronograph whit 20 pre-loaded tracks, 500 laps per track
- Track Auto identification, 3 splits
- Best Lap, Ideal Lap, Best historical and daily values
- 20 high brightness fully customizable alarms
- 12 10-bits analog inputs, 2 speed inputs, 1 RPM, Can Bus
- Water, fuel, oil inputs with dedicated alarms
- Data download via USB key or via WiFi
- 16GB internal memory
- Integrated Lambda sensor controller
- Auto generated stoichiometric ratios table
- Video input
- Driver for external GoPro via WiFi
- DDS (Danas Dynamic Settings)
- 433MHz recider for TPMS sensors
- Connection to ChromeLaps website via external hotspot
- Configurable Can-Bus inputs
- Heart rate sensor management
Plug & play kit for the modern super bikes:
- Kawasaki: ZX6R 2007-2012, ZX10R 2008-2013, ZX10R ECU Racing, ZX10R 2016-2017
- Yamaha: R1 2004-2011, R6 2004-2012, R1 2015-2017, R6 2017
- Suzuki: GSXR 1000 2007-2008, GSXR 1000 2009-2010
- Honda: CBR 600RR 2007-2017, CBR 1000RR 2008-2012
- BMW: S1000RR 2010-2012, S1000RR HP4, S1000RR HL (Not HP4 but with central unit HP4 mapped), S1000RR 2015-2017 (central unit HP)
- Ducati: 1198/1198S, 899/1199, 1299
- MV: F3 675
- Aprilia: RSV4 APRC, RSV4 APRC ABS, RSV4 RF 2015-2016
- Other kits available soon , send us an email for further info.
Video acquired with Logitech C270 (with I2M aluminium case) on Chrome Plus:
Other kits available soon , send us an email for further info.